Seven Dangers to Human Virtue

Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 |

♥ Wealth without work

Good thing? I have work and I'm not really wealthy... So hindi ako masyadong guilty sa part na to... I worked hard on what I have... Diba? Bongga! Masyado akong guilty.... HAHAHA!

♥ Pleasure without conscience
Dito ako tinamaan... Although yah... I do have a conscience... Sometimes I just like being bad and I am perfectly good at it. LOL!

♥ Knowledge without character

Di ako affected! Self-rigteous talaga noh?

♥ Business without ethics

Just yesterday, someone from work invited me for USANA... I have seen some of pictures of friends using this product and I was really interested. But then, I am just reluctant with the amount of money that I am supposed to shell out. Good thing they kinda gave me another option of just doing retail but I need to learn the business. I think networking is not bad but yah... Nobody ever became so rich with networking... I might have to tell the person who recruited me that I am not interested. I easily get giddy with new things and I dont wanna be "paasa". I can give retailing a try anyway sans the networking.

♥ Science without humanity

In fairness, mabait ako sa mga patients ko. Even when my patients are irritable, always try my best to make friends with them... Rapport kung rapport! =)

♥ Religion without sacrifice

No comment ako dito... I am not in the best position to evaluate myself because feeling ko kulang talaga ako sa part na to. I dont even get to go to church regularly on a Sunday. Minsan kasi tinatamad ako and its not an excuse I know... Kaya gusto ko talaga mag-pass sa aspect na to.. =) But I believe in God... Intact naman ang religious beliefs ko kahit na may mga nami-meet akong atheists.

♥ Politics without principle

Hmp! Kaloka ang current situation ng country natin. Consider me apathetic but I'll just let the Senator Judges give their decision on Chief Justice Corona. I don't know who to believe. Ayoko maging judgmental... Bad din daw yun!

-------------------------------------

Actually, I just saw the list on one of my friends Facebook account. It made me look into myself and helped me decide whether I should go out partying tonight or not. Well? I am not going out tonight that's a promise. Hope I won't break it.

Anyway, I hope you get to evaluate yourselves too... Its worth the reflection... Trust me! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment