Wine and Cheese to Beer and Cocktails

Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 |


Barcino lovin'
L-R (ViVi, Gj, Linda, Gael, Terj, Patty, Farzad)


Jairus, a high school friend who is connected with Wrecked Productions, sent an invite on this new party place in Makati. He doesn't fail to give us invites and he does it with much gusto.

I sent the same invite to all my BBM contacts but only Patty replied. The last time I partied with her was November of last year and she was so dead-drunk that time. It has been made known to the partying world that the Halloween parties at Republiq were labeled as "EPIC".

Patty wanted to check out this relatively new place with Gj, my other partying friend. Everything was set. I also placed Farzad and Terj on the guest list if at any point they are free.

On the other hand, Cheska was in-charge of having My Fly Girls (MFG) and The Chinese Community placed on the list. Everything was set.

We decided to meet up for dinner at Mesa Greenbelt. But I came fashionably late because I had to work my way out of the house. Uncle Jaime, who arrived from Norway the night before, made me choose between him and this party I was attending. He was making me guilty but I was unstoppable. I wanted to go out. I wanted to dance.

After much nagging, he allowed me to go out but the catch is I have to sing at least 15 upbeat Karaoke songs as they dance and drink to it. It was an easy task but it cost my voice the next day. At least, I have fulfilled my nephew duties.

Everybody was sipping wine and feasting on cheese when I arrived at Barcino. Daaang! They were waiting for me. But I knew that they were having fun because Linda was there. Linda is the Personal Assistant of Gj. (comment) In fact, Linda was posing and doing some wine-toasting with Patty and Gael, Gj's sister. Just the right POSH!!!! =)

Its about TIME....
L-R (Farzad, Patty, ViVi, Gj, Terj)

The moment Farzad became sleepy, we decided to leave Barcino and go to TIME! We loved their penthouse but it was so hot. Four industrial fans and the place was perfect! The ground floor was nice and cold but unfortunately smoking is not allowed. A real bummer!

My Fly Girls with the gang...
L-R (Gj, Terj, Mica, Cheska, Trisha, ViVi, Patty, Farzad)

MFG arrived, together with the TCC, from North Park. They ate first before partying. What a nice to cushion the stomach. Too much eye-candy on the venue! I love the guys and the girls were really fashionable. I kinda noticed how skinny the were. They looked like me - models! LOL!

Chug before going to the next bar.... (Deeeeeeezy now!)

My "chug" partner and our sober faces... LOL!

Patty wanted to go to Attica for a change but unfortunately the place was jam-packed. (A club that's FULL! Is it a good thing?) Went back to TIME and then went to Palladium.

Terj almost got laid after getting some love in the club...

They want a photo of us because we've got mooooooooves..... like jagger!

It was my first time at Palladium so I was amazed at the place. It was nice and the people were nicer and yummier! Paparazzi everywhere and we loved it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment