Dodong Wook!!!!

Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 |


Lee Dong Wook takes a shower...
He broke the stereotype that Koreans don't like to take a bath...

My busy days with both work and social life kept me away from the TV for some time now. So whenever I get the chance to savor TV in my bed, then I do it with much gusto.

He has this boyish charm and makes me think that I can actually take care of him... LOL!

If you are not a TV person, then Lee Dong Wook might be a good reason to convert. His cutie-patoootie face is just so adorable. He reminds me of a Zanjoe Marudo that has taken a milk bath 50 times more on a daily basis! And you know too well that Zanjoe is very close to my heart which means that Lee Dong Wook won't have a difficult time capturing my heart too.

Zanjoe doesnt look like Lee Dong Wook in this picture.... 50 more milk bath Zanj and you're way way hotter than Lee Dong Wok... =)

Lee Dong Wook is a South Korean actor who is best known for his leading role in 2005 as Seol Gong Chan in the television drama My Girl. His latest project that is currently airing as of this writing is Helena's Promise which airs after the noontime show Happy Yippie Yehey on ABS-CBN.

I can scream 24/7... Looking at this pictures on Google! HAHAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment