Desperate Christmas...

Posted on Monday, December 27, 2010 |
I was ecstatic the whole week because I was looking forward to a 4-day vacation and the Christmas bonus... Too bad I did not get the latter but who cares... I just needed to see the brighter side of things...

Many things happened the whole week before Christmas...

  • My Uncle James arrived from France and gave me a new bag because he does not like the shiny bag that I have always used for work... Of course, I had to reason out that I like my shiny bag because everything just fits there... I can carry my whole life on my shoulders for the rest of the week... I can even bring with me our neighbors...

  • The night he arrived, he made it an issue that I always prioritize my friends ... And I became paranoid because I still have plans of asking something from him which might make it impossible to get given that I already have negative points from him since I always go out and party...

  • My patient for WBC tagging had a cardiac arrest... And so the senior nurse had to do the pumping inside the elevator on our way to the patients room... Good thing the senior nurse was really good and called for a MAXICART... What was nice? I saw my resident crushes there - Dr. Ybanez and that tall doctor he always goes around with... And they were very surprised that I was there... But seeing the relatives of the patient in such state pains my heart... Another good thing? The patient was revived... All the running was really toxic... But it felt good after the patient showed signs of cardiac activity...=)

  • Trisha and Ervy were at Glorietta but the moment I replied that I was dropping by, they were already at The Fort having coffee... I really tried my best to be very patient but to no avail... Taxis were very full and buses are not very nice options I should say... Hence, the cancellation of my appearance at the coffee shop... I just thought it was too inconvenient and unfair... I think its about time that they choose a coffee shop near MMC so I don't have to brave the Metro Manila traffic.

  • I bought gifts for my cousins at Trinoma after having my own cup of coffee alone... It was my second time to do it alone and I think I might do it more often... I'll just make sure that I have enough battery to entertain me coz it really gets boring at some point...

The whole day before Christmas... I was just home... I ate all the food that I thought was yummy... I also ate a lot of chocolates and COMBOS!!! I just dint like it much this time because the cheese was wrapped with pretzels...

It became a desperate Christmas because I watched the first ten episodes of Desperate Housewives season four...I just learned today that Season 4 has 17 episodes and the DVD I bought only had 10... And there were occasional cuts on the sound... Sometimes the actors just start becoming mute... I was very patient though because I thought that its about time that I de-stress myself...

The Reason Why Desperate Housewives Is Worth Your Time




Times have changed... I kinda like older men these days... I like them with a lot of experience...

0 comments:

Post a Comment