The King's Speech Review

Posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 |

Thanks to Sir Duds and some boring moments at work, we ran out of things to talk about so he started talking about his movie marathon over the weekend. He mentioned that he watched The King's Speech which won an Oscar this year. So anyway, I borrowed it even if I kinda felt that I might get bored or worst not understand the story. HAHAHA!

I just finished watching it and I almost cried. I was moved. Worthy of an Oscar! PROMISE!

Tama talaga sila. With perseverance we can all be who we want to be.

Rating: 10/10


2 comments:

Nimmy said...

ay kala ko boring sya. mapanood nga this weekend :)

thanks sa info. ahihi

Vitori Vita said...

@nimmy: panoorin mo talaga... akala ko din kasi boring sya... but no... happy movie sya... =) i love happy endings... =)

Post a Comment