On Picnik and Whitney

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 |

I am deeply saddened by the death of Whitney Houston because she is such a great singer but what saddens me more is the closure of PICNIK.

At PICNIK, I don't need to know the basics of Adobe Photoshop which I tried to learn in college but never had that much patience to really master it.

The one-click features in editing photos are easy breezy. Even an elementary student can edit a photo like a PRO.

The things I can do with PICNIK are now on Google+ but it has become a little complicated. But I guess, the people behind the website aren't listening so I guess I will have to go to Google+ and do it on its Creative Kit option... =)

But anyway, I'm sure I'll find other websites that might offer the same tools to edit a picture. However, the experience won't be as fun as "picking flowers" and "planting trees".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel. For life and blogging great photos are essential! I am part of a small group of ex-Picnikers that is building a new photo-editor that will serve as a great replacement for your old fave Picnik! PicMonkey is dedicated to bringing you all the familiar features that you're accustomed to plus some exciting new abilities.

Sign up on our site www.PicMonkey.com and we’ll keep you updated on a launch date. Also, feel free to send me your feedback, feature requests, and, of course, any questions you have!

Cheers,
Jenn

Post a Comment