San Juan

Posted on Friday, April 26, 2013 |

Working in Makati while living in Fairview gives me all the chance to snap the most random things that I get to see on my way to work.

One of the buildings that amazes me is the San Juan City Hall. The building looks so clean, simple, yet you know that it has some lavishness in it.

I should think that it is one of the good things that the Ejercito's have done in the city. The construction did not go smoothly though and that I am sure of because I saw some protesters outside the construction site. And until this very moment, I am still puzzled how the government of San Juan got rid of them.

Here is the photo of the said building with the photo title "San Juan."




2 comments:

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

nice.

How far is Makati from Fairview?

Vitori Vita said...

Lili... Usually takes an hour and thirty minutes to get to Makati from Fairview.

Post a Comment