iPhone Photography

Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2013 |

iPhone Photography is the art of taking pictures using the iPhone. Gone are the days when phones were only used for sending SMS, making calls, and playing a game called "Snake." If you still do the three, you must be using the old Nokia 3210 which was state-of-the-art when I got hold of it for the first time in 2001.

Due to the development of smartphones, capable of doing an endless list of tasks, I can only count with my fingers the number of times I thought of buying a DSLR so I can venture into photography. I thought that having one is impractical because you don't get to snap photos of the most surprising moments in your life. These surprising moments are among a few of those memories you want to cherish.

Because of this, I thought of venturing into iPhone photography because of the convenience it gives when taking the most random photos of things and events.

My first photo for the iPhone photography project is entitled "Sandigan."

0 comments:

Post a Comment