Soi - Eat Thai, Love Thai

Posted on Saturday, October 12, 2013 |

Makati, being the center of almost everything hip and modern in Metro Manila, is always the number one choice when it comes to meeting up with friends either from the province or from abroad.  This city has everything if you want to live the palatable life of the rich and famous. 

So when my friends from Davao asked me where we'll meet up for dinner, I suggested a restaurant somewhere in Glorietta.  

While we were going around looking for a place to eat, I saw this small yet chic restaurant adorned with red, pink and purple lamps hanging from the ceiling.  And I thought that this place feels cozy, sophiscated yet unpretentious.  That's when I fell in love with Soi. 


Look at the lamps! Sooo chic! 


The fried spring rolls were so good but it was brought to perfection by their special tomato-inspired dip.  


The dish that satisfied our discerning palates? Nonetheless, Seafood Curry! It was not the kind of curry that makes you stop eating at first taste because the right amount of spicy kick in it just entices you eat even more. The next thing you know? You're done with the whole plate.  


The chicken satay made my heart do cartwheels in excitement!  I even forgot that I was with my friends. It was like me and my satay.  I was so engrossed! The chicken meat was tender and juicy.  If you come to think of it, its not even a hotdog but it deserves every single adjective I said earlier.


Soi was worth the try and a little less expensive than Simply Thai.  So when in Glorietta? Drop by Soi! Its another Thai treat we all deserve! 









0 comments:

Post a Comment