How To Activate The Dictionary Function of iOS7

Posted on Saturday, October 5, 2013 |
I was trying to write a blog post earlier through my phone and I was quite surprised because whenever I try to define the word, the definition does not seem to appear.  

Eventually, I figured out that you have to activate the dictionary function if you have just upgraded to iOS7. 

Here are steps:

1.) Double tap the word you want to define. 


2.) Click DEFINE. 


3. Go to Manage on the lower part of the screen. 


4.). You will then be directed to the part where you have an option on either activating the following dictionaries.  I clicked the first three because these are the most common ones. 


What is nice about it is, if you are trying to learn a different language then you have an option of either activating its dictionary. Cool right? 

And now you can define all the way! 

Let me know if this helps or not. 

Thanks! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment