Larry's Bar + Cafe

Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2013 |
My friend, Honey and I woke up on the right side of the bed.  Because unlike all our other lazy Sundays, we've decided to get out of the house for breakfast.  Usually, we just order Crispy Chicken Fillet for her while my add-on is a large order of fries.  For the rest of the day we just roll on the bed laughing.  

She suggested Apartment 1b as she imagined crispy bacon strips on her plate while my imagination was a blank slate.  I cannot think of anything but McDonald's!  I was loathing the idea of an expensive breakfast. But I said yes anyway.  

While dressing up, our other friend Jake was having breakfast at Larry's Bar and Cafe and I realized that I enjoyed their mackerel the last time I was there.  So without batting an eyelash, we took the cab and went to Bonifacio Global City to break the fast! 

The interior design looks very classy and we all liked it.  I smelled "danggit" but I couldn't brat about it because my sane self understood that restaurants should smell like food.  


It started to become so cold inside so we transfered outside and below is our picture with the logo of the resto. 


I couldn't wait to eat so as soon as the food arrived I hurriedly grabbed my spoon and fork as I was very famished.


A closer look of my food sans the filter.  I ordered Tocino with Garlic Rice and Scrambled Egg (Php 150). The presentation was normal but I couldn't care less.  It tasted good! Jake actually discouraged me to order this because it was too sweet for him but I like everything sweet so it does not matter then.  Cem, our server, was so kind to give me some vinegar probably to neutralize the sweetness.  


Honey on the other hand was more famished than me so she forgot to take a photo of her food.  She ordered bacon as planned and she said that it was good too.

Just a tip, if you want to order some toasted bread as in those with brownish sides please request for one.  They don't mind.  That will cost you another Php 40 for two slices of bread with two cute little boxes of Anchor butter.  

Then we went around Forever 21 and Uniqlo at SM Aura for some Christmas shopping.  Had coffee at Starbucks and walked to Jake's place to print some of my immigration documents.  

Below is my OOTD!  Wore Raybans, Old Navy, Penshoppe, and Surfer Island. 


That looked like a Sunday well spent! 

Au revoir! 


You can find Larry's Bar and Cafe in this address: 

G/F Serendra26th StFort Bonifacio, Taguig
For reservations: 
Call (02) 856-0527

0 comments:

Post a Comment