I Love Weekdays That Smells Of Weekends

Posted on Friday, May 16, 2014 |
It was pay day and I was feeling generous that day.  So I decided to bring home some food from Floating Island Restaurant at Makati Medical Center.  Inside my surprise basket were fried chicken that tasted like real friend chicken, pork barbecue that did not taste like its supposed to be, and some binagoongan pork which still makes my mouth water like I can smell ans taste how good it was.  

 
Only to find out that the surprise was on me.  Look at these Fortnum and Maison chocolates! 


Watched Godzilla which sucked bigtime. 



While waiting for the movie, we stayed at the UCC Mentoré at SM Aura. 



Did an #ootd (Outfit Of The Day) or more like #ootn because it was night time already.  


The jacket was very comfortable. I slept in that whole chubby Godzilla movie.  Its not worth the time and if I paid for the movie tickets I'd feel really really bad after.

It was a weekday for some weekend-like activities.  It explained my sleepy moments the next day.

Don't spoil us too much Sweetie Pie! I don't wanna get used to this.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment