Cupcakes by Sonja

Posted on Friday, May 23, 2014 |

Yes! I admit. It is my first time here at Cupcakes by Sonja.  It is such a cruel world after all.  

I do not know for some reason why this has never been a place of choice whenever I am at Serendra.  Good thing my friend and college dormmate, Aumack invited me for cupcakes and coffee one random evening.  It was just a case of good timing because he was having dinner with his friends at SM Aura while I was home basking in a winter wonderland-ish temperature.  It was very warm outside but I took my chances of wearing a dress shirt from Wallstreet.  

I love their pretty wall.  Here's a photo of Aumack, VitoriVita, Maqi, and Gemma. 


Coffee was not sealed properly so most of this coffee went to my shirt.  Their Red Velvet cupcake was yummy but its not something I'd crave for.  Don't get me wrong because I really liked it. 

The coffee and the cupcake.  


What's nice at Sonja is they help you choose the perfect coffee for your cupcake and I love the mix they gave me.  I am so sure you'd like to hear from the girls at Sonja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment