I am so excited.... and it never left since January 1! =)

Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2011 |

This would be a very quick post because I had to remove my uncles shaver while it was charging to pave way for my laptop... The selfish me!!! Don't worry Uncle... I will charge it the moment I'm done with this post...

The guy is such a cutie... =)

So last night, my cousins slept at around 2 in the morning because we completed all the episodes of Mischievous Kiss, a Korean TV series. I didn't get to see most of its episodes but I enjoyed the episodes which I had the chance to watch... I was multi-tasking too because I was doing the laundry while watching the series... The series was one of the reason why I also finished doing the laundry at 2:30am... These are some of the things I can't do on a work week...

The whole all I did was go online... Of course I ate lunch... I can't afford to miss it... And my papers for Canada are still on top of my table.... I am too lazy to touch it... And I know I'd receive a call from my Mom tomorrow, following-up if I have touched the said papers... I will do that in a little while... For now, it has to wait... =)

I seriously think that employees should not be given long vacations... Coz they dont wanna go to work after that... I just hate the feeling that I seem deprived on weekdays... By the way, I will be meeting up with my Callientes for coffee tomorrow after work... We'll be planning how we will celebrate my birthday party...

See..My birthday party never left my mind... Will start inviting people later... For now I will have to get rid of all this clutter... =)

4 comments:

Nimmy said...

mukhang madami kang gagawin today ah! good luck. hehe. good aftie! :D

Vitori Vita said...

sobrang dami talaga...havent started... its a sobrang tamad day for me...

jemina said...

Happy New Year to you my dear

Wishing you Love & Happiness in 2011

Kisses
Jemina
xoxo

Vitori Vita said...

@jemina: happy new year to you queen j... =) thanks for the well-wishes... =)

Post a Comment