Now A Globe Postpaid Subscriber

Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 |
Nena and Vitori. This was at the nurse's station nung kinuha ko yung sim card. May note pa pala sa envelope na pinaglagyan ng sim card. "Happy Hearts Day!" Sweet naman ni V! =)

I have a new postpaid number courtesy of my friend Nena. She's letting me use it kasi her Dad is not using it and sayang naman daw that they are paying for it monthly.

Because I was so excited to use it, I sent messages to my closest friends informing them of my new number. Ang daming comments. Gj, my older sister, I'm sure magagalit sya sa "older sister" part...

GJ: WOW! Naka-plan...
Me: Will explain it this weekend... Ganyan siguro talaga ang payaman... =) HAHAHA!

Wala! Nagmayabang lang ako... Habang may right pa! HAHAHA! Sasabihin ko naman ang totoo over the weekend eh.

And here is another one from a high school friend, Amiel, who is a self-confessed Jew. He does not go out on Fridays but when you invite him out, hindi parin sya pwede. Panggulo lang sya.. Ayaw nya talaga sumama sa high school dinner namin. Anyway, ito sinabi nya:

Amiel: Bat ka nag change ng number? Mura nanaman ba ang sim card?

WAH!!! Ka-cheapan! HAHAHA! I cant help but raise my eyebrows involuntarily. Bahala sya. I dont care. POSTPAID na ako and that's the most important thing as of the moment.

Thanks Nins! =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment