ViVi Goes to Boracay!!!!

Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 |



I have been doing a lot of things for the past days paired with the lack of internet connection at home equals one entry for March.

I can justify! I was really busy.

Summer won't be complete without a trip to the beach. I got there early. I was there from March 9 to 11 with two of my most fabulous friends, Kara and Techya! =)



I have a lot to be thankful for because Kara was in-charge for this vacation. All I had to do was drag myself to the airport.

My trip to Boracay wasn't a very easy one because of the heat. Mind you! It was very hot and the flight delays just wasn't so helpful

Manila - Cebu - Caticlan - Boracay - Caticlan - Manila

We stayed at La Carmela de Boracay and the accommodation was reasonable. It may not be five star but we don't need such an accommodation because all we need was the beach!


Lady of leisure.... =)

ViVi is not an alcoholic... He just loves the kick of that Red Horse!

I want this framed on my wall... I am so excited! =)


All photos were edited through picmonkey.com ... It feels like picnik.com once more... =)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winner kaau ni ning

Vitori Vita said...

Thanks Ning! =)

Post a Comment