Jogging at Ayala Triangle Garden

Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2014 |
With Honey's coercion I was able to jog at Ayala Triangle Gardens.  I actually thought of just sleeping and rolling in bed for the rest of the day.  It was a perfect holiday for me as I thought of how relaxing it was going to be.  But for some unknown reasons, I was able to pull myself out of bed and jog! The next thing I knew, I was already under the spell and the smell of freshly cut grass.


The best part of the experience is seeing some cute guys jogging.  You might even run into someone famous at the park because of its proximity to glamorous addresses. 


This is the BEFORE photo, no sweat yet!



And this is me looking drab but feeling awesome after the exercise!


I'd love to jog again soon.  Maybe you wanna join me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment