Early Bird Breakfast Club at Century Mall

Posted on Sunday, June 1, 2014 |
Weekends are the best times to explore some good finds for gastronomic excitement.  As soon as I woke up, I already thought of what to eat and headed to Century Mall.  It is the newest mall in Makati City and quite difficult to find.  The good thing is its walking-distance from my friends place.

I was even happier to know that Early Bird Breakfast Club opened a new branch at Century Mall.  We've been planning to try their food at Bonifacio Global City but as late-risers and lazy taxi-hoppers we opted to just order some breakfast at McDonald's.  

Their wall art is so beautiful and will make you feel like a dainty diner in their restaurant.  


The friendly waiters offered us a newspaper which happened to be their menu.  There I found out that prominent figures in society like Patty Laurel and Vince Uy had great breakfasts in this place.  


Honey's Twisted Bacon Twists (Php 295 + 10% service charge) were so heavenly.  I almost forgot my name. 


Look at our just-woke-up faces! 


My Bacon and Egg Nest ( Php 195 + 10% service charge) was even lovelier.  It was well-plated and so Instagram-able! 


All dressed up in drab because we wanted to make this mall our second home and walk around in flipflops. 


I highly recommend this breakfast place because its just so chic and filled with positive energy.  You'll get out very happy and that's a promise. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment