Shortest Book Reviews Eveeer

Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 |


I am so happy to tell you guys that at last I was able to finish reading another book this year.  I attempted reading Warm Bodies during the first quarter of the year but it became too boring for my hyperactive self.  I lost interest on the said book and thought of watching the movie instead.  As of press time, I still haven't watched the movie and I hope to watch it as soon as I get another weekend of no work and no meet-ups with friends from abroad or from the province.  


Just last month, I finished reading Wish You Were Here by Daisy Whitney.  It talks about a guy who struggled to get over her mother's death.  

I can see where the story was coming from but it was too difficult for me to connect to.  I just thought it was also very twisted.  I cannot even remember how I got out of the book alive. Probably because my friend recommended it and it made me look for a good ending which never came.  In short, it left me hanging.  Now I am starting to doubt the "goodreads" recommendation because they gave a 3.9 rating out of 5 stars. 

On the other hand, I just started reading Robert Galbraith's The Cuckoo's Calling. I don't know when I'll finish the book but I will keep you updated on my progress. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment