A Certified City Hostess

Posted on Sunday, October 9, 2011 |
After weeks of hibernating, I finally decided to go partying again. It was kinda difficult for me because I had so much fun in Dumaguete and making another memory like it wouldn't be easy.

But because I said YES to an invitation, I had to keep the promise!

Techya and Jen wanted to meet up on a Friday but I was dead-tired. Their flight will arrive in the midnight anyway, so I thought meeting them the next day was the best idea.

First of all, I needed to talk to Techya why she wanted to get out of Davao on a weekend. Something must be so wrong. Plus Arzel Lou, our other friend had to pressure her to do it. I was really puzzled.

So the next day, I went directly to the hotel where Techya and Jennylyn are staying. I was excited to see them. The last time they were here in Manila was in February of this year where we ate at Kanin Club Ayala Triangle Gardens.

As soon as we got inside the cab, I knew that I was up for a wild ride with these two girls. I was super "porma" that day when it suddenly rained. I informed them anyway that Manila is expecting a typhoon but the weather will be fine. Signal No. 1 allows Manila residents to check out the latest on-sale items in malls.

I was so in love with the KIA Soul... The first time I saw it...
I knew this car was meant for me...

Apparently, the main reason why Techya is here in Manila is to check on her latest purchase - a KIA Sorrento at the KIA Kamuning Branch! She's fixing all the papers needed and she paid for the car here. She told me that she'd be able to save a hundred thousand pesos if she purchases it here in Manila. After all the signing of papers and the works, we decided to eat at Banapple Kitchen Il Terrazzo.

This is what I ordered at Banapple...
A healthy food (Super Ceasar Salad) vs. an unhealthy food (some cake I cant remember)...
The ironies of life... HAHAHA!

My battery was empty because I left my charger at Gj's place the last time I had sleepover after JP's birthday dinner at YakiMix! So I had to bring Techya and Jennylyn there. I just thought that taking the jeep would be very practical because its super near.

While charging my phone, Techya and Jennylyn examined all the magnets at the fridge while Linda was explaining every single thing in it. I had to think where I'd bring them next because I did not want to bring them to places they've gone before.

I suggested that we have coffee at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Eastwood. There, we got the chance to talk and I was quite surprised with the revelations. Of course, I still pray that everything will be fine with Techya and that Jennylyn will get a new boyfriend soon. So she'd be able to forget the remnants of her previous rendezvous.

We all got White Chocolate Dream Mocha
to go with our Triple Decker and Raspberry Cakes... YUM!

We went to visit Padre Pio in Eastwood too for a little enlightenment. Lighted our candles and prayed for everything to fall into place.

Went back to the hotel room to prepare for the night as I was trying my best to have our names on the guestlist for a night of partying at Republiq!

0 comments:

Post a Comment