ViVi loves Seattle's Best and Louis Vuitton

Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 |
Level up with Louis Vuitton... =)

My second day as a city hostess was fun... The moment I woke up after a night of partying and singing, I went to Techya and Jennylyn at the hotel to pick them up for lunch.

I brought them to Pepper Lunch. I have always wanted the Davao girls to enjoy a different dish... They just think that the food there was pricey but it was worth it anyway. Im sure they enjoyed it... I saw it in their faces.

They went shopping at Toys R' Us... and we went to The Fort to have some Lord Stowe's. We wanted to have coffee at Starbucks Fully Booked but then it was full so we went to Seattle's Best. It was so difficult to avail of their free WiFi. Pictures pictures everywhere.

Too bad the day has to end and I can't be with the girls the whole night because I had work the next day... They wrapped up the night with some laughing at Punchline.... I think that place draws a lot of tourists...

I hope I made my Davao friends happy! Will be seeing them soon.... This time in Boracay... =)

Hanging out with the girls was so much fun... I enjoyed it so much... Special thanks to Techya for everything... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment