Namnam + Burger Bar

Posted on Sunday, February 2, 2014 |

If you have seen my previous posts, I think I made it clear that Namnam is on my favorite-places list in Greenbelt, Makati.  First, the food is good. Second, its not very expensive (Php 300 - 500). Third and I think the main reason for why we keep coming back - the friendliest and the most accomodating staff.  

So whenever friends come over for an overnight stay in Manila, I always bring them here which probably makes me the stockholder of this place. 

L-R: Honey, Elyn, VitoriVita, Kristine


Say "hello" to the Loaded Tex-Mex Ground Beef Nachos (Php 300).  Tip is you have to eat it right away because the nachos can become soft in less than an hour.  I could blame the tomato sauce poured generously on it but of course I know that without it these chips won't be as good.


After a little chitchat, we went to Resorts World Manila to watch Bride for Rent.  That night we couldn't stoop drooling errrr admiring Xian Lim!  Soooo adorable. 

We love you Xian! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment