Chelsea Market and Cafe in Serendra

Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 |
While going around Serendra and looking for a place to have dinner, I suddenly noticed Chelsea.  I've been to Larry's abs Saboten already so I thought of trying out something new.

I've been passing by Chelsea for sometime now and I wanted to check if its true what my friend said about this place as pricey and not-so-good.  

To start with, here's how it looks from the outside.  I like how its high ceiling makes the place look bigger than how it actually is.   You'll feel that there's not too much oxygen being shared among the other diners. 



Chelsea Greek Panko Crusted Feta Cheese (Php 350.00) for starters.  I actually thought the crusted feta cheese was breaded fish fillet.  The dressing was so good it did not taste like vegetables. 


I love shrimps so it was no surprise that I ordered Prawn Gambas in Chorizo-Parsley Butter (Php 495).  


Crisp Citrus-Rosemary Roasted Pork Belly (Php 495.00) was a killer! 


Char-Grilled New Zealand Lamb Ribs (Php 695.00) for the win! 


Slow-Cooked Herbed Norwegian Salmon (Php 495.00) to drive the guilt away.  


You think I ate too much? Naaaah! Eating is a pleasure I am not very guilty of until the day I weigh myself. 

For reservations at the Serendra Branch, please call these numbers: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment