Sentro 1771 in Serendra

Posted on Sunday, February 2, 2014 |
Whenever friends visit me here in Manila, I always find it challenging to choose the right restaurant that matches their overly fastidious taste in food.  

A good way to narrow down the choices is to ask what kind of dish your visitor wants - Filipino, American, Italian, French, or fusion.  

So imagine my happiness when my visitor wanted something Filipino and we were at Serendra.  I immediately suggested Sentro 1771.  



Tables are quite close to each other so you might have to tone down your intimate conversations. 

I ordered Boneless Crispy Trotter which is a deboned crispy pata.  It is now my personal favorite for only Php 620 ( US$ 15).  


To neutralize all the cholesterol in that crispy pata, we ordered Adobong Kangkong (Php 90 = US $2.25) which is water spinach cooked in garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar.  



We ordered some Corned Beef Sinigang, to complete the meal and it was really good considering that I have always preferred fried than something soupy. 


When looking for something Filipino and you're around Serendra, try Sentro 1771! 

For reservations you can call 

Sentro 1771 is located at Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment