Subic Summer: Mini Weekend Getaway Day 2

Posted on Tuesday, April 8, 2014 |
Its the start of our second day in Subic and we had no time to waste.  I grabbed my phone rightaway to take a photo of the morning sun. 

Its amazing how you can have the beach (Not swimmable though!), the mountains, and the city all in one place.  


Every vacation should start with a good breakfast and the hotel has the best one in town.  The girls were up early so we feasted on happy bacon strips and a lot of awesome breakfast food.  


Last night, I've been very excited to try the pool at the roofdeck of Terrace Hotel. And I am very giddy over the thought of having my whole hot and sexy body submerged in cold chlorinated (If they did put some!) water.  


The view was nice from the roofdeck with the palm trees giving an element of thrill since you can't see much of the shore. 


Had to strike my fierce pose for Instagram.  


Enjoyed my mango shake by the pool area.  I didn't like the color of th green cherry.  I'm used to having it in red. 


Then we went to the closest place to rent jetskis.  It was so warm we had to buy popsicle sticks.  


That's me and Baby Boy enjoying our jetski ride.  He did a great job on not going too fast.  Sweet! 


Tried this steak place before heading home to Manila. 


Before we devoured every food there is. 


It was soooo good considering that I am not a steak fan. 



Dropped by Baby Boy's place and of course his family prepared some more food we can't resist.  


Here's what we had for dinner. 


And the weekend ended just like that.  

Terrace Hotel is located at Waterfront Road CBD Area, Boardwalk, Subic Bay Freeport Zone.  You may contact them on this number (047) 250 2730 . 

Hope you get to try it too.  

Happy summer vacation! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment