Getting into the FIFA Craze!!!!

Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2010 |

Among all sporting events, I think FIFA World Cup is one of the most interesting. In fact, it is more popular than NBA!!! A good number of fans all over the world make sure that they get to catch the football matches. I'm sure my used-to-be SS (Special Someone) is going gaga this season...

Since I can't go to South Africa and watch it live.... I'll try to be the best fan in my own country by joining the FIFA Club Online. I fell in love with football in high school because it was the only sport that made me run and made me feel good about myself.... I super find it empowering... WOHOOO!!!! =)

So my favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo because aside from the fact that he is one of the hottest players existing today --- after David Beckham intentionally lessened his hotness level to save his relationship with Viktoria... =) (Those were my own thoughts! HAHAHA!!!)

VIVA PORTUGAL!!!! =) I support you all the way!!!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment