Chand is coming home....

Posted on Saturday, June 5, 2010 |

Oh my gosh!!! Chand sent me a message on Facebook earlier and I couldn't help but be "kilig". Don't get me wrong... I have a slight man-crush on him but he's my friend and the way I look at him will remain platonic. (Defensive!!!) He's coming back from the US and I am so excited!!!! How can you not notice my smile --- my platonic smile.

Here is our chat script on Facebook:

Chand

yo!!!!

lol

4:50pmMe

yo....

OH MY GOSH!!! =)=) How are you?

4:50pmChand

ohhh my gosh... baby let me love you down hahahahaha.....

never better vic.. how you been?

4:51pmMe

Oh oh... oh.. oh...

i was like dancing here....

:):)

all good...

4:51pmChand

lol

4:51pmMe

still happy...

and yes... gay.... HAHAHA!

4:51pmChand

good, and you dhould

you should be

4:51pmMe

when are u coming back? we should party again!!! =)=)

4:52pmChand

hell to the YEAH, we gonna party this august

!!!!!!!!!

4:52pmMe

Another OH MY GOSH!!!!

WOW!!!!

4:52pmChand

oh oh oh

founders day!!!!!!

4:53pmMe

is this your mecca?

4:53pmChand

mecca??

wa-what??

lol\

4:53pmMe

hahaha!

the founders day... is it like... you have to be there coz its like your way of remembering and renewing your vows with negros?

LOL...

4:55pmChand

hahaha.. HELL YES!! lol.. ah you crack me up.. so whats the story with manila?

4:56pmChand

silliman founders day vic!!!!!!! this august!! we party god dammit!! hahahahaha

4:57pmMe

hahaha!

i want to....

4:57pmChand

or we can keep partyin at the ice bar heheh round up the crew coz the chand-man is coming

4:57pmMe

but i have work... so i think i can party with you here in manila

4:57pmChand

hahahahahah

4:58pmMe

HAHAHA!

tha chand-man is coming....

we cant get stuck with ice

4:58pmChand

HAHAHAHA yeah boy.. no ice

??

4:58pmMe

there are hot new places in here

and it deserves our attention... HAHAHA!

but yah... ice is still good...

4:59pmChand

greatness

4:59pmMe

:):) reminiscing... HAHAHA! =)=)

4:59pmChand

yeeeaaahhh..... NOT!

hahahahah

jk

4:59pmMe

HAHAHA! :P:P

im so excited...

lemme know when ur here OK? u can do wall posts... or twitter... or private message here on facebook... anything works... :):)

5:00pmChand

sounds good brother!

i better get some shut eye.. keep u posted

5:01pmMe

and please get rid of the brother part... but we cant neglect it... we are brothers in christ...

goodnight chand.... :):)

5:01pmChand

lol... peace

night

5:01pmMe

LOL!!!!

5:01pmChand is offline.

Then he went offline. Hope to see him this August. I will be expecting for a nice dinner --- may it be in a group or not. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment