I Heart NUVALI!!! - Part 1

Posted on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 |
For the past three Saturdays, all I did was work because of the exchange duties I did with my colleagues.  It was payback time for the other Saturdays I was not on-duty. 

I had a very spontaneous weekend actually.  I did not know what was in store for me that day except that I was getting my passport from Reli Tours Dusit Hotel Branch since I had them process my application for the Japanese Visa.  

I remembered that The Campbells are here from Dubai and they'll be staying at Patty's place.  I thought I'd see them because I was busy the last time they were here for their baby shower at Bizu. 

I went straight to the Salcedo Saturday Market to meet up with them for lunch.  Then we went to Nuvali to see the outdoor art instillations but even after we left the place the art instillations were not even unveiled yet. 

Look at their own version of the Stonehenge at the entrance.  


That's Baby Mayumi Campbell inside a "front" pack. 


Orchids gave birth two months ago and she looks stunning.  Her husband Scott has that Aussie humor.  I had to think and listen very carefully to understand what he was saying.  So yah, they are The Campbells. 


To be continued... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment