I Heart NUVALI!!! - Part 3

Posted on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 |
After feeding the fishes, we fed ourselves with Meiji almonds coated with chocolate. I snapped a photo of the wedding and engagement ring of Orchids.  Hope I'd get one soon. 



That's me and Patty doing a tandem jump-shot. This is just one of the many attempts we did.  We were gasping for breath as soon as the jumping stopped except for Patty who has been religiously doing Insanity for three straight weeks so far.  



I don't want to marry someone with a wooden heart but this photo looks cute.  



I so love my outfit that Saturday.  My shirt is from H&M and my shoes are Yohji Yamamoto's. I love Y-3 but its too expensive.  



On the other hand, I can't let Patty do the modeling on her own.  Look at me supermodeling the furnitures with a humungous pout! 

I love Nuvali.  Hope you get to experience  it too for yourself.  You will love it there. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment