This Business Called Philippine Showbiz

Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2013 |
The Philippine showbusiness is one where some issues matter and some don't.  Here are some of the entertainment headlines this last week of August that caught  my attention.  



Billy Crawford on gay rumors and other malicious speculations: “Wala naman akong masabi and I just keep my mouth shut.”

-----> Yah.... I think Billy is not gay.  I think he or Nikki just thought their relationship is not working anymore and its not going anywhere.  When Billy talked about the break-up on The Buzz, his answers were quite vague but not pointing to him as gay.  




Ai-Ai delas Alas on being more cautious in her relationships: “May trust issue na ‘ko ngayon.”


-----> Experience is the best teacher.  She's been through so much.  I hope someone will come and make her trust once more.  

 

Enchong Dee hopes for a better lovelife towards end of 2013; plans vacation after Muling Buksan Ang Puso

----->  I am excited.  Ako kaya yun? Hahaha!!!! Mag Tokyo na ikaw Enchong!!!! FTW!!!!



Apl.de.Ap denies dating a beauty queen
 
-----> Pwede naman ako Apl. Hahaha!!!! Kayo? Ayaw nyo ba? 




Ruffa Gutierrez on running for public office: "With everything that’s happening now, forget it! No way! "

-----> I love Ruffa.  A very wise decision indeed. 


Victor Basa willing to accept more gay roles after My Husband’s Lover

-----> We will be waiting for your projects V! 

Feel free to comment, I'd like to hear from you. 

NB: All the above information are from pep.ph . While the photos above are courtesy of the stars and their fans' Instagram account. No copyright infringement intended. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment