The Chito Miranda and Neri Naig Scandal

Posted on Monday, August 5, 2013 |

If you have not heard of it, I think you are the last to know that Chito Miranda has a sex scandal with Neri Naig.  

I just learned about it this morning on my way to work as I was browsing my feeds on Facebook.  It had clippings of the said sex scandal and it was so difficult not to notice it. 

Your initial reaction would be to scrutinize if it was really the Parokya Ni Edgar frontman.  I did not dare to look for the video online because I am so sure I will find one and this is out of respect for the couple who did not intend to publicize their intimate escapades.  

I just hope that this issue will make their relationship strong because they seriously need each other in this trying times.  I can just imagine the prying public eyes. 

This is not the first time this thing happened and people have been through this things and they've all moved on from it.  I think the public is wise enough not to judge the couple.

I hope they'll have their own happy ever after because they are nice people.  I mean I've never met them but they look like they are and hands up to Chito for coming clean and apologizing for what happened.  

Good luck Chito and Neri!  


Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All photos are from Chito Miranda's Instagram account. 

2 comments:

Mac Callister said...

yes they will, sa umpisa lang mahirap.

lesson dito, do not make a video while doing it.

Vitori Vita said...

Yes Mac... That is so true... I agree with you!

Post a Comment